Agency must have at least one licensed P&C agent and represent at least one property/casualty company that operates on the independent agency system.
Start at $370 per year includes one additional producer.
- Information Resources: PIA publications are your ticket to staying on top of issues and trends that can make or break your agency. Each agency will receive all state and national mailings, and weekly issues of the “Agent Focus" Newsletter.
- Annual Meeting & Board of Directors: Each member agency may attend the annual business meeting, and members are eligible for nomination to the Board of Directors.
- Top Education Programs: PIA’s education programs build your knowledge, confidence, image and book of business. PIA of MN sponsors CPIA seminars, as well as E&O loss prevention and Ethics seminars. Many of these seminars have reduced fees for participants from member agencies.
- Education Day & Trade Show: PIA of MN offers various seminars, as well as the opportunity to visit and socialize with your fellow agents, company representatives, and vendors.
- Cost Saving Services: As a PIA member, you may receive discounts on a growing selection of products and services. PIA offers business tools, research studies, and valuable insurance protection (E&O, Group Disability, AD&D, Hospital Income Plan).
- Personal Assistance: PIA has always been known as the "Insurance Association” because we give personal care and individual attention to our member agencies.
- Legislative Representation: PIA works closely with legislators and regulators at the state and national level to protect your rights as an agent and small business owner.
Your agency would benefit by joining other member agencies in our continued effort to promote and preserve the independent agency system. When your new member application is accepted, a welcome email will be sent.